Welcome to Arbor Doctor!
Serving Cincinnati, Southwest Ohio, Northern Kentucky, and Southeast Indiana.
Arbor Doctor LLC is based in Cincinnati, Ohio, and serves customers in Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky suburbs. We offer Organic Deep Root Fertilization and Seasonal Foliar Nutrient Sprays. Unlike pesticides, our sprays are healthy for your plants. The nutrients thicken the cell walls to help the plants defend themselves from insect attacks and be as resistant as possible to disease.
Introducing Your Board Certified Master Arborist, Ronald E. Rothhaas Jr. OH-5177B
The ISA Board Certified Master Arborist® credential is the highest level of certification offered by ISA. This credential recognizes ISA Certified Arborists® who have reached the pinnacle of their profession. In addition to passing an extensive scenario-based exam, candidates must abide by a Code of Ethics, which ensures quality of work. Fewer than two percent of all ISA Certified Arborists® currently hold this certification.
What people are saying about Arbor Doctor LLC:
- “Ron, this is outstanding. Exactly what I needed…thank you.”–Jeff, Hyde Park
- “The consultation was well worth our money.” — Judy, Landen, Ohio area.
- “Michael and Zach did a great job over here yesterday trimming up our trees and bushes. My wife is very happy with the way the yard is looking. Thank you. I hope you have a great and blessed day.” — Greg, Terrace Park, OH.
- “Very professional.” Homeowner in Hamilton, OH.
- On Snow removal: “They were very nice over the phone and showed up pretty quick with our next round of snow. Did a fantastic job!” — Lynda, Cincinnati, OH.
See more reviews, and be sure to contribute your own, at Angie’s List and the BBB.
Arbor Doctor Weather Page
Get unique meteorological insights from the Arbor Doctor, Ron Rothhaas, as heard on In The Garden with Ron Wilson, in particular how weather affects your landscape investment. Click here to access Ron’s weather insights.
Trees Are Good
The Arbor Doctor highly recommends you visit Trees Are Good, brought to you by the ISA.